jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

My name is Victoria Rivera Volosky, i am a sociologist students, a am in the fourth years of the career. I am doing six subjects or course. I am doing theory III, theory V, sociology of work, investigation workshop, English and don´t remember... I always forget one subject... I remember! Is politics publics. 
Well, I am satisfied with the course that i take this year, there are were interesting.
What else... recently... that is today I sig up on a course of massages.

I live with my family, with my mother and dad, I has two brothers and one sister, they don´t live with us because finish her careers and they works. My old brother live with her girl friends, son  will married, the ceremony has in May, the name of my old brother is Raúl, the name of my other brother is Ignacio, the name of my sister is Carolina, she is a dentist, she love yoga, she made class of yoga. I love yoga too.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario