viernes, 26 de abril de 2013


Hello everybodyToday I write about a theme that makes me busy for these days, Is simple theme but I really like it. The theme is: “care little animals and finds a home for them”.
When I became interest in this? Well … I always be interest in the animals… when I was a little girl I reading and looking books about animals. I never liked the babies, I never want had a doll, I liked the animals. The problem with that was my mother and father hated the animals, they compensate me white stuffed toys, I loved my stuffed toys, I had many stuffed toys.
Pass the years and in this time I was with a person’s who is a cat lover, for that reason I have the possibility that care many cats.Why I find it interesting? Because the little cats or the kitty’s are so cute, are very affectionate and frisky or playful. They need me a lot, they adore that makes them love and care.
The special about it is that I make a good action, because I care them and find them a home to live.
In these days I care two little cats. If you kwon a person that can give them a good life, please make me kwon. 


7 comentarios:

  1. they are so cute!!! I wish I could offer them a home :(
    It is very sweet you do this.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These cats are special for apartments becouse they makes her needs in box and how they are white they can´t take sun becouse given cancer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi viki:
    I never have a pet. :(
    Your cat is very very beautiful and tender

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi cat lover!
    I like the animals, also. I have four animals in my house. They're very likeables: two are cats, their names are Elena and Arlequín, they are babies and have 5 lifes months. The others friends are Jackson and Julia, they're dogs and they're married!! I want that they have ppupy-dogs!
    I hope that yours cats find a happy family!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks Hugo for the coment! a hope the cats find a happy family to!

    ResponderEliminar