martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Gender Studies



The topic that I choose is a new topic in the sociology, the name of this is “Gender studies”.
I had a course of “Gender studies” and liked very much, that is the reason why I choose this topic and because the topic is very interesting and fun to explain.   
I will organize my presentation in this order:
·         First: I will introduce myself.
·         In second places: I explain the meaning of the domination in this theory.
·         In third places: I will talk about in what things operate the gender domination in our life (sexual orientation, binary conception of gender…)
·         In fourth places: I will explain the features witch gender domination imposes, I mean I will explain what means be a woman and be men in this society.
·         And finally I will finish the presentation speaking why I think this topic is relevant.
I think this topic has a lot of interesting parts, but I think is especially interesting understand how operate the sexism in the society and in our life.
I think this topic could be interesting for the audience because is a polemic topic and is in our quotidian life.

4 comentarios:

  1. During the few time that i have studying here, in FACSO, one of the topics that caught my atention me its the Gender Studie :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the topic is really polemic for example i hate
    the job discrimination with woman, when asking her about if she want have children or something like that

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi:
    I think that topic gender studies it is very interesting but never I have research.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm waiting for your presentation!
    Chile needs sociologists that take Gender Problem and make something real
    Patriarchy control us! We have to remove it with fire

    ResponderEliminar