jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Punk and Folklore


The name of one of my favorite band is “The devotchkas”, this is a band formed by women. The band born in Long Island, New York, in 1996. The band was be up to 2001. The name of her members are:JonGabrielleJessica
Mande
Alaine
JJ
Stephanie

The type of music that they played was Punk core records, my favorite son is “live fast die young”, this is my favorite sing because the power and energy that transmits.

Other music that I like is the folklore. I love Victor Jara (he help to my father in the military dictatorship.Victor Jara was a Chilean singer. He maked his songs, he blended different type of Latin-American music.He was a important persons not only for the music. He was a singer who fought for human rights.

One example of this is that he was singing in “voluntary works”( this was a work execute for students in the Popular Unit (UP) government). He died in the military dictatorship when he was detained for have left ideas.I like Victor Jara because he created very good songs, her songs are very original and have many sense, I think he was a genius.

I have lots of favorite songs that Victor Jara maked. I like very much is  “Deja la vida volar” is a very romantic song, but this is imperceptible. Other song that I like very much is “El derecho de vivir en paz” I don´t know why I like this song, I think because the song is very moving and be about  problem in the society and the hope that can have the people.
    El derecho de vivir en paz

Deja la vida volar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario