lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

My favorite restaurant



I love go out to eat to different places. I love eat food and eat news things in new places is much better (for example eat plates from other countries).


Despite this, I think that is difficult to me fines a favorite restaurant. This is because, in general, the goods restaurants in which I have eaten were expensive (in my opinion) and for the other side, the cheap or inexpensive restaurants in where I eaten were not very beautiful and the food was rotten or only was fast food for eaten.


Thinking in the places that I like to eat, I resolve that the best place to eat (in my opinion) is a Krishna restaurant, its name is “Restorant krishna” (very easy), is a Krishna temple in where the Krishna people makes menus.


“Restorant Krishna” be in the center of Santiago, the name of the strep in where is located is Jose Miguel Carrera, and the number of the place is 330.

The people that practice this religion and believe in Krishna don´t eat animals. Because of that the plates that they make are vegetarian. They don´t make food whit meat, they make food with a lot of vegetables.

I think I like eat in this place because is cheap, nice and they make healthy food. 



3 comentarios:

  1. OH I really appreciate your post!
    As a vegetarian person is very difficult to me find restaurants with different options of vegetarian food.
    Do you know another place like Restorant krishna?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes!! I know a vegan restaurant in Blanco Encalada. When I will see you I will explain you how you can go to there! And I know others Krishna places that you can go! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Never I had go to any vegan or vegetarian restaurant. I believe that I must go!

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar